This archive contains 805 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "Nothing is mutually exclusive. All options are on the table."
Boston Occupier, The
• "...a volunteer-run, independent newspaper and website located in Boston, Massachusetts. We report on the efforts of grassroots activists, politics, policy and local/national news pertaining to the issues raised by the Occupy movement."
Disaccords: An anarchist news blotter following events in Australia & Indonesia
• "By choosing to report an incident here, we make no claims as to the (political) motivations of any actors. We just want to amplify the news of incidents that shatter, however briefly, the myth of consensus and social peace, and show that various forms of resistance are possible - are present - here."
No More Sunsets
• "It really drives me nuts when ancaps talk about how effective self-regulation would be in an ancap society but then they constantly whine how expensive products are because of regulations. They're basically saying that in a future ancap society everyone will be suing the shit out of each other..."
Mutualist Alliance Blog
• "Let's tackle a controversial question: Is mutualism a form of 'market anarchism'? It's a useful sort of question, even though the correct answer is probably 'that depends....'"
• "Much of the intellectual background and motifs come from pro-revolutionary groups such as the Situationist International, the Italian Autonomist movement, and other anarchist sources...."
• "What do I hope to achieve? Well, in a nutshell, to collect together, and share, some musings on the nature of an anarcho-communist society."
• "Useless actions loved by anarchists..."
• "I am a Serb from Croatia living in Britain; I come from a region called Lika, from the area of Gračac in Croatia; and I've been living in England for most of my life, hence the good English. Regarding the name of my blog, I agree with the main principles of Anarchism: anti-statism, anti-borders and anti-authoritarianism...."
• "...an experiment in bringing alternative, radical media to the people of Thurrock. This project is run by a couple of individuals who used to be in the Thurrock group of the Independent Working Class Association...."