This archive contains 320 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Oslo Queer Festival (OQF)
• "We are a group of queers in Oslo, spending time making a better queer world! Each year Oslo Queer put efforts in making available safe spaces where everyone is invited to participate and contribute to make alive a fantastic queer festival."
Gay and Lesbian Activists Alliance of Washington DC (GLAA)
• "...a volunteer, non-partisan, non-profit advocacy organization founded in 1971, with a local Washington, D.C. focus. We are America's oldest continuously active organization devoted to gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender civil rights...."
Gay and Lesbian Business Association of British Columbia, The (GLBA)
• "We are a group of professionals and entrepreneurs who come together for the purpose of marketing our products and services both within the GLBT community and to the broader community at large...."
Northeastern Pennsylvania Rainbow Alliance (NEPA)
• "...serves the greater Northeastern Pennsylvania region's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Allied community..."
• "...a national social justice organization working with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) young people to strengthen the role of young people in the LGBTQ rights movement."
• "...dedicated to honoring, supporting and advocating on behalf of under represented openly (LGBT) Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered Recording Artist & Performers. The organization was founded by life partners Dan Martin and Michael Biello over 18 years ago..."
• "...a group providing support and resources for youth dealing with sexuality and gender issues in the Addison County area of Vermont. We focus on issues facing gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered youth. All are invited to join us, regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender identity or level of awareness."
• "...to create social change in rural and urban communities that benefit Indigenous Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Two Spirit people."
• "...inspires a culture of generosity that connects and strengthens Northwest organizations, leaders, and students who are creating LGBTQ equality."