This archive contains 145 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Pussy Riot USA
• "An anonymous feminist punk collective in resistance to the war on women."
World Women's Conference (German/Spanish)
• "Der kurz Internationaler Frauentag oder Weltfrauentag genannte Tag der Vereinten Nationen für die Rechte der Frau und den Weltfrieden wird weltweit von Frauenorganisationen am 8. März begangen. Er entstand in der Zeit um den Ersten Weltkrieg im Kampf um die Gleichberechtigung und das Wahlrecht für Frauen."
National Women's History Museum, The (NWHM) (USA)
• "...to build a world-class museum at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. The National Women's History Museum currently raises awareness and honors women's diverse experiences and achievements through its dynamic online museum, educational programs, scholarship and research."
Amargi Feminist Review (Turkey)
• "...list of projects, workshops and campaigns that Amargi members are involved in and what they accomplished in the past. You can find an overview of interviews made with Amargi activists and listen to audio files about Amargi and Feminism in Turkey as well."
Not My Gal: Feminist is Not a Dirty Word
• "We're a group of women who are committed to redefining what it means to be a Feminist of the 3rd wave. And that means taking back our words, and being proud to identify as a feminist."
• "We believe in gender balance. Neither men nor women should be under-represented in political bodies...."
• "We seek to facilitate feminist dialogue in the community and use media as a foundation for positive social change..."
• "Most polls since then reveal that this majority continues with over two-thirds of young women self-identifying as feminists."
• "...a nonpartisan political organization, has fought since 1920 to improve our systems of government and impact public policies through citizen education and advocacy."
• "...envisions a world where every woman and girl enjoys economic, social and political equality. We work toward that vision by pursuing justice for all women and girls in the Northwest through ground-breaking litigation, legislative and policy advocacy and educational tools to help people understand their rights and the legal system."
"...a regional network of feminists, individual researchers, activists and women's organisations that define feminist politics as a matter of both consciousness and action. We are committed to understanding the relationship between the oppression of women and other forms of oppression in the society..."