This archive contains 414 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Arnold M. Dublin Labor Education Center (Massachusetts, USA)
• "...founded in 1975 by leaders in the labor movement, the community and the university. The Center's Advisory Board represents a wide constituency in developing..."
International Longshoremen's Association (ILA, AFL-CIO)
• "...the largest union of maritime workers in North America, representing upwards of 65,000 longshoremen on the Atlantic and Gulf Coasts, Great Lakes, major U.S. rivers, Puerto Rico and Eastern Canada."
Unite Here! - Local 8
• "...represents about 4,000 workers in the hospitality industries of Washington State. Local 8 members work in hotels, restaurants, food service, and airport concessions. They include room cleaners, cooks, bartenders, bellmen, food and beverage servers, bussers, and dishwashers."
Inlandboatmen's Union, The: Marine Division of the ILWU (IBU)
• "Union workers enjoy higher pay and better benefits. Union workers have job security and a contract making their employer the best they can be! The Inlandboatmen's Union wants to help you build a union at your company...."
New York State - Public Employees Federation (PEF) (AFL-CIO) (New York, USA)
• "Our Vision...That all PEF members believe their union is superior in representing them, that it strives to involve every member in organized union activities to achieve their workplace objectives, and that our union's resources will be dedicated to dramatically increasing PEF's influence..."
• "...based out of the Canadian National Railway Champaign, Illinois terminal. Our local consists of 44 conductors, engineers, and brakemen at this time."
• "...a state federation affiliated with the American Federation of Teachers, AFL-CIO. We represent about 5,500 members including faculty from community and technical colleges and pre-K through 12 classified employees."
• "...to help defend the human rights of workers in the global economy. The NLC investigates and exposes human and labor rights abuses committed by U.S. companies producing goods in the developing world."
• "...represents Conductors, Brakemen and Yardmen from the former Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe Railway Company (ATSF), now the Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Company (BNSF)."
• "...the largest civil society organisation on the island of Ireland, representing and campaigning on behalf of some 832,000 working people. There are currently 55 unions affiliated to Congress, north and south of the border."