This archive contains 467 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Treasure City Thrift: Solidarity Not Charity
• "...we throw away as little as possible, we partner with Ecology Action to recycle whatever we can, and we give away unsold items each month at the Really Really Free Market."
Electronic Frontiers Australia (EFA)
• "The Australian Federal Government is pushing forward with a plan to force Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to censor the Internet for all Australians. This plan to filter the Internet will not protect children from inappropriate material."
LAMB's Basket (Richmond, Virginia, USA)
• "...aims to provide food to the needy families of Henrico County. Our patrons are referred to us by area churches, the Central Virginia Food Bank, Catholic Charities, Henrico County Social Services, the United Way, and other organizations."
George Cedric Metcalf Charitable Foundation, The
• "The goal of the George Cedric Metcalf Charitable Foundation is to enhance the effectiveness of people and organizations working together to help Canadians imagine and build a just, healthy, and creative society."
• "... a national organization working for a fair and effective criminal justice system by promoting reforms in sentencing law and practice, and alternatives to incarceration."
• "...a multi-racial, multi-cultural group of human service providers and concerned community members committed to helping Seattle-King County residents meet their basic human needs."
• "...dedicated to the advancement of education, racial and social justice, cultural literacy, leadership development and activism."
• "...formed in July, 2000 as a partnership to make inexpensive shirts and buttons for local activist groups, and to compel thoughtful discussion and consideration of activism through the distribution of radical zines, books, and phamplets."
• "If you have realized that the news you get from the mainstream media isn't really comprehensive or even truthful, and that a lot of news and views are filtered out of mainstream media outlets, libraries, and thus, public debate, then you've found a home."