This archive contains 392 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
RadishBlog (Leeds, UK)
• "Radish: an indie green radical bookshop and fair trading post in Leeds."
Deep Green Resistance - New York (USA)
• "DGRNY Stands in complete solidarity with all those in Montreal and elsewhere protesting against austerity and anti-protesting legislation!"
Deep Green Resistance - Great Plains (USA)
• "The soil, the air, the water, the climate, and the food we eat are created by complex communities of living creatures. The needs of those living communities are primary; individual and social morality must emerge from a humble relationship with the web of life."
Deep Green Resistance - Orlando (Florida, USA)
• "So while DGR is about fighting back, in the end this movement is about love. The songbirds and the salmon need your heart, no matter how weary, because even a broken heart is still made of love. They need your heart because they are disappearing, slipping into that longest night of extinction..."
Deep Green Resistance - Colorado (USA)
• "The goal of DGR is to deprive the rich of their ability to steal from the poor and the powerful of their ability to destroy the planet. This will require defending and rebuilding just and sustainable human communities nestled inside repaired and restored landbases."
• "... founded in 1988 by a group of dedicated volunteers who were concerned about local environmental problems."
• "Platform is different. We combine art, activism, education and research in one organisation. This approach enables us to create unique projects driven by the need for social and ecological justice."
• "Most extensive environmental network in the world, with almost 1 million supporters across five continents and more than 70 national organisations worldwide...."
• "...a non-profit organization that protects the living environment of the Pacific Rim by promoting grassroots activism, strengthening communities and reforming international policies. For nearly two decades, we have partnered with local communities around the Pacific Rim to protect and preserve the ecological treasures of this vital region."
• "...a movement of people using non-violent confrontational tactics to expose the widespread use of greenwashing in our society. The Greenwash Guerrillas draw from a long tradition of social justice street theater and humorous performance art. Greenwash (a portmanteau of green and whitewash)..."